More than 5,740,000 pageviews from 160 countries


Sunday, October 10, 2021

The Work Of The Forensic Pathologist

The reality is that only 10 percent of our cases are suspicious deaths or homicides. The remaining 90 percent encompasses natural deaths, accidents and suicides as well as a few undetermined.

Dr. Judy Melinek, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment