6,870,000 pageviews

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Death of FBI Agent Stephen Ivens

     At eight o'clock Monday evening, July 30, 2012, a pair of hikers walking in the foothills of the Verdugo Mountains above Burbank, California came upon a foul odor. In the brush behind St. Francis of Xavier Catholic Church, they discovered the skeletal remains of a man. The initial investigation by the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office indicates that the hikers had stumbled upon Stephen Ivens. Near his body death scene investigators recovered a handgun.

     Stephen Ivens, a 35-year-old FBI agent assigned to the Los Angeles Field Division, had been missing since he walked away from his Burbank home on the morning of May 11, 2012. Blood hounds had traced his scent to the Verdugo Mountains where a search party of FBI agents, local police, and volunteers had looked for him.

     A married father of a 2-year-old son, Ivens had been an FBI agent a little more than three years. Before going into the bureau he had been a Los Angeles police officer. The white, 6 foot, 160 pound bespectacled agent had worked on counterterrorism cases. Because his FBI-issued revolver had been taken from the house, Ivens was presumed armed when he walked off that morning.

     According to the agent's wife Thea, Special Agent Ivens had been depressed and distraught which led many to suspect he left the house that morning with the intent of killing himself. But the fact he was an FBI agent who worked on counterterrorism matters also led to speculation of international intrigue and foul play.

     A few weeks after his disappearance, the authorities stopped looking for Ivens, and the media ignored the case. This added fuel to the possibility of foul play, and a government cover-up. After Ivens' body was found behind the church one and a half miles from his home, questions regarding the reasons behind his disappearance went unanswered. The big mystery involved whether or not Ivens' death--suicide or otherwise--was related to his counterterrorism work. According to Ivens' wife, he had been depressed to the point of a breakdown. The source of his distress, while related to his FBI job, was not caused by his counterterrorism assignment. He couldn't sleep, and before leaving for work each morning, suffered anxiety attacks. The exact source of his stress was not made public.

     Ivens' wife Thea, who never gave up hope that he was alive, continued searching for him after the authorities had given up. During his 80-day disappearance, she maintained a blog and a website devoted to his return.

     Because Ivens' remains were found just three-quarters of a mile from where the cadaver dogs had picked-up his scent, conspiracy theorists interpreted this fact as evidence that he had been murdered somewhere else, then placed behind the church where he could be easily found. People invested in this scenario disregarded a Burbank police officer's comment that "Every indication is that he [Ivens] has been there from the first day."

     On August 6, 2012, Craig Harvey, the Chief Coroner Investigator with the Los Angeles County Coroner's Office announced that Stephen Ivens had shot himself in the head with a handgun. The death had been ruled a suicide. The authorities revealed that the FBI agent had been despondent, but didn't say why.

     While FBI agents don't disappear everyday and stay missing for 80 days, the national media didn't show much interest in the Stephen Ivens case. Even the media in southern California didn't give the story a lot of attention. If Ivens had been even a minor celebrity, particularly someone in the entertainment industry, the media would have been all over his disappearance. There would have been daily press conferences, a three-page feature in People Magazine, headlines in the supermarket tabloids, and candlelight vigils attended by an army of fans. (Ivens' wife did stage one candlelight vigil in McCambridge Park to raise awareness of the case.)  So-called celebrity investigative journalists would have dug into every corner of Ivens' life. 


  1. And why would anyone trust the police in this matter? Apparently, Ivens was running for his life and very scared according to previous reports. But the media preferred to discredit him and characterize him as a depressed lunatic. There is more to this story than we will ever know. On that, I'm confidant.

  2. Funny how the Russian official encounter was never mentioned in the American media. Agent Ivens uncovered something that he was not suppose to. I personally think our own government had him killed. I can go into many details but it isn't worth it. The U.S. government has become one of the most corrupted governments that human kind has ever seen.

  3. Stephen Ivens was kidnapped after he made contact with his Indiana friend and retired fellow counter terrorism specialist, 54 yr old Donald Sacleben. Ivens was going to meet Sacleben on the morning of 5-11 and was taken by a NSA division. They (SRS) fix-it squad subsequently murdered him. Ivens' since long been dead corpse was placed behind the local church he attended at the ripe time to be found by hickers. His murder is directly related to a (tampered) Sukhoi 100 Russian jet crash that killed all passengers, including his airline salesman friend Jeff Adler. The Gov't didn't want a Russian airliner in the Burbank airport, let alone in the sky. Ivens was incensed that Adler was a fatality because he was an inocent civilian. That's when Ivens called Sacleben and the call was caught by NSA. While on route to meet up with Sacleben to discuss the tragic crash and demise of Ivens friend, Ivens was kidnapped, tortured, and murdered by covert Gov't officials for national security purposes. Sacleben, not knowing what happen to Ivens, turned around and headed back home to discover police at his home to arrest him for child porn on his computer. Sacleben allegedly had 30 lude pics that happened to be on his laptop. So, with Ivens dead, and Sacleben in federal prison, no one was going to leak any Gov't foul play about the downing of the Russian jet, or the OK City bombing, or any false flag events to include 9-11 of which Sacleben himself was lead investigator. Let's hope Sacleben makes it out alive, similar to Scott Ritter, and the rest of our brutally framed patriots. Also, the media and law enforcement did a stellar job of providing adequite news 'cover' to make it all fade away.

  4. why would his death be related to a commercial Russian jet that crashed in Indonesia? Even if Jeff Sadler was his friend, why would the US have any interest in sabotaging this particular jet or company? And is there any news about Sacleben?

    1. The US didn't want Russian aviation to be a successful rival, and tampered with the test flights ac unit. Adler was on that test flight. This triggered Ivens to meet w/ Sachleben. Word on Sachleben is scarce. Research it.


    2. FBI agent Steven Ivens who had worked for the Los Angeles Police Department in counterterrorism for many years before joining the Bureau three years ago in Burbank, especially since the airport had its own police force which needed to be informed about what was afoot, and what its feedback was. Seems Ivens was well informed about the airport’s problems, and the potential that Sukhoi sales had in solving them. Ivens may have even heard about this from licensed pilot, and sales consultant Peter Adler who, though he lived in central California’s Oakley, was often on the scene for flights and possible purchases. Adler was a most affable fellow who made friends most easily, and would talk their ears off about what he was doing.

      Of course, Boeing was quite aware of what was going on, and took steps to stop it. As Britain and France had helped it and themselves in the crash of the Tupolev Tu-144, it was now Washington’s turn to put Russian aviation back in its place. Seems that the plane’s air conditioning system was sabotaged, either to break down while in flight or start emitting smoke which would understandably alarm any potential buyers on a demonstration flight - what Adler was scheduled to do on May 9th for Indonesian Sriwinjaya Airlines as a pilot and consultant.

      As with most plots though, things did not happen just as planned. When the cabin started smoking up, the pilot asked immediately the air traffic controllers to descend from 10,000 feet to 6,000 feet, and they simply left the decision up to him. He continued the flight plan at that attitude until the plane crashed into the volcano, Mount Salak - a notorious danger, and in an almost impenetrable environment – killing all 45 passengers on board.

      When the full passenger manifest was released the next day, Agent Ivens, who had been becoming increasingly depressed about what might occur, was shocked to see that Adler was one of the victims.The news made Ivens recall some of the rumors that had been flying around about the demonstrations, and since Adler was an innocent American, Ivens decided to contact former Bureau agent Donald Sachtleben about what he thought about the alleged accident. Sachtleben had a long history of investigating such incidents, going all the way back to the Unibomber’s smoke bomb attacks on American carriers, and culminating with the 9/11 attacks in which thousands of Americans were needlessly killed. They arranged to meet on the morning of May 11th to discuss the matter further.

      The only trouble was that the National Security Agency (NSA) picked up the conversation, and its Special Collection Services (SPS) apparently arranged the fixing of the problem. It is the continuing service that William King Harvey started for the CIA’s Division D to carry out assassinations, and the only real change is that it has much more sophisticated electronic equipment for locating targets. In this case, SPS agents seem to have kidnapped Ivens while on his way to meet Sachtleben, and then took him to the mountains nearby where he was kept until he could be killed, and his body placed where it could finally be found. Sachtleben, not knowing what had happened to Ivens, finally made his way back to Indianapolis where he was arrested by police when he returned home for possessing child pornography on his computers – what NSA had also located.

      To put the icing on the cake, The Bureau and agents of the Diplomatic Service played a charade where stand-ins for Ivens and Sachtleben acted out a little scene for the benefit of the Russians’ Chief Consul in San Francisco Vladimir Vinokuro while he was staying in an L.A. hotel. The stand-ins acted as if they were reporting a domestic act of terrorism in which the perpetrators were “all insane”, and then the alleged Ivens ran off to the hills where the authorities were warning the public that he is armed, and possibly dangerous.

      The stand-in for Sachtleben simply disappeared, along with all the evidence about what really happened to the Sukhoi Super Jet 100.

    3. There are people in the government who have been illegally stashing documents on investigations which have been disappeared. There is a network of people within the government who understand how corrupt it is and are preparing for the day when more people understand this fact and how the media is owned by the same cabal of people, and the same ones who whisper in the presidents ear. Thank God for them. I have had my own run-ins with the evil people in the government, and trust me it is all much worse than you could imagine. The things they do to people like James Holmes and others is beyond belief, it makes getting crucified look like a merciful blessing.

  5. How do you know all this? What are you sources? Can any of this be verified?

  6. There are three new developments in the case:

    1) The significance of the Sukhoi Super Jet-100 asking the control tower at the field from which it departed if the plane could descend from 10,000 to 6,000 feet, apparently because of the sabotaged air-conditioning system which threatened the proper breathing of the passengers.

    Permission was asked for the descent because the panicked crew feared that other equipment has been tampered with too, especially the radar, for fear that it might not see another plane - what happened in the Tupolev Tu-144 disaster.

    2) On August 6th, an Armenian airline - which had purchased one of the planes, and was scheduled to get another one - returned the first one, claiming that its equipment was unreliable.

    This will trigger the end of the plane's chances of entering the field with any prospect of success.

    3) Also on August 6th, the LA coroner ruled that the long-missing Bureau Special Agent Steve Ivens had killed himself.

    This triggered famous film director Tony Scott to kill himself two weeks later.

    Scott had attended the fund-raiser that George Clooney had staged for President Obama at his home in Hollywood on May 10th - the last day that Ivens was officially seen alive.

    Ivens is alleged to have been part of the security detail, monitoring the festivities, and it seems that he was drugged while doing it, making it seem that he was out of control.

    Then the next day, there was this alleged meeting between Ivens and the Russians' consul in San Francisco at a LA hotel where Ivens was made to look like he was engaged in some 'false flag' operation for Moscow, apparently attempting to kill Obama.

    This was why there was a massive securocrat attempt to find him after he allegedly ran away, and why he was killed when he was captured. He would show that he was simply set up as the President's assassin while, it seems, he was on duty at Clooney's.

    When Scott realized all this, he killed himself. He believed so fervently in the emancipation of blacks, only to find out that Obama was just like any "white" who would do anything to stay in The White House.

  7. You know what's funny about this is you all said Ivan's was the real one? How is that he was the FBI I guess all of you who claimed he was the real one must have been FBI informant scum bag gang bangers huh?!?!?!?!

  8. Or maybe he suffered from depression and killed himself. Jeesh!